ReVista: Advanced Laser-Assisted Cataract Surgery
Your eyes are your windows to the world. Keeping them clear is one of the most important investments you can make for yourself. We are proud to offer a premium upgrade from traditional cataract surgery—the first laser technology approved by the FDA for the treatment of cataracts.
ReVista® is a fully customizable, precision care solution for restoring your clearest possible vision. This pre-planned outpatient procedure offers predictability and convenience.
How does it work?
ReVista® uses detailed computerized mapping of your eyes to achieve the most precise results. It is customizable, and each patient receives a specific restoration plan. The outpatient procedure does not use blades and maximizes the control of computer-assisted laser precision.
- It is accurate
- Extremely precise placement of the new lens
- 3 -D measurements to ensure micron-level precision
- Real-time visualization to guide surgeons
- It is bladeless
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Restores your vision faster
- Improves the accuracy of all incisions
- It is customizable
- Individualized capabilities for correction of astigmatism
- No guesswork: computerized planning for a meticulous procedure
- Highly advanced mapping of specific eye data for personalized care
Is ReVista right for you?
Ask your Eye Surgeon if you can benefit from ReVista laser-assisted cataract surgery.